top of page
Orange and Spice Cocktail

Mobile Bartending Business Opportunity

Return on Investment is Great and can be VERY profitable.


We Supply EVERYTHING for only $25,000.

  • Mobile Bar "Sand Bar"

  • Frozen Margarita Machine

  • 2 Rolling Ice Chests

  • 2 - 2.5 Gal Growlers

  • 6 Shot Pourer

  • Shot glass serving set

  • Portable Sink

  • Cocktail Shaker Set

  • Bar Caddy/Garnish Tray

  • Lenovo Tablet & Tablet Stand

  • Table

  • Enclosed Trailer

  • Loading ramp

  • Door Lock

  • 3 months Subscription to Mobile Bar Group Mentoring Program

  • 3 months Marketing Instruction

Red Hand Metallic

You get all of this:

Let's Do

the Math:

Assuming you charge $650 per event & earn $150 in tips.

ROI table.jpg

What is the cost for this turnkey business?  Only $25,000!


Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Is this a franchise?

A:  No, you are buying your own business.  There are no franchise fees or additional costs once your purchase is complete.

Q:  Will I need a Liquor License to operate a Mobile Bar Business?

A:  No, as long as you are not selling alcohol.  If you design your customer base as "Private Parties" there is no Liquor License requirement.

Q:  As a Mobile Bartending company, do I provide the alcohol?

A:  Due to state laws, you are unable to supply or sell alcohol.  However, you will carry Liquor Liability Insurance which allows serving alcohol for any event.

So, the short answer is No.

The host of the party will purchase the alcohol of their choice at your recommendation.  You will get instruction and support with how to estimate amounts to plan for your events.

Q:  Do you have keg taps?

A: Yes, SandBar has a keg tap and includes two mini kegs (2 1/2 gal) and a hookup to serve your favorite beers at your party.

Q:  Can we offer non-alcoholic beverage service?

A:  Yes! You can serve any drink from mock-tails, iced tea, soda, juices, coffee, tea, and more.  

Q:  What types of events will I be able to serve?

A:  Any event from weddings, corporate events, bridal showers, baby showers, holiday parties, birthday parties, and any other reason to come together and celebrate.  

Q:  Do I need to be insured?

A:  Yes, you will need general liability and liquor liability insurance.  In addition, all of your bartenders should be LEAD certified and hold their food handler's permit as well.

Q:  What is the LEAD Certification?

A:  Licensee education on Alcohol and Drugs training program to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.  Your safety and your guest's safety is important and this training allows your staff to have the proper training to achieve this. 

For more information:

Thanks for submitting!

Prohibition Mobile Bar Biz


bottom of page